1. Your contact details.
2. The full details of the material.
3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
4. The reason for your request including but not limited to copyright law, privacy laws, data protection,
obscenity, defamation etc.
Please use the Submit Video button below to access an online form.
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. Poplars Media Group will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email and will make an initial
assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from the website pending an
3. Poplars Media Group will contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor
will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what grounds, and will be encouraged to
assuage the complaints concerned.
4. The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to
the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
•The material is replaced on the website unchanged.
•The material is replaced on the website with changes.
•The material is permanently removed from the website.
5. If the contributor and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable
through the website until a time when a resolution has been reached.